how lucky is it to randomly find $40 cash and a cheque for $62 in your drawer? i am now $102 richer. yay!
- that i was going to conduct a social experiment
- that it was really for me to avoid distraction
some days, some nights
some live, some die
in the way of the samurai
some fight, some bleed
sun up to sun down
the sons of a battlecry
- jaze: wala ka ba tiwala sakin?
- ariane: pagkakatiwalaan na kita sa lahat, wag lang sa directions
- jaze: hahaha!
- ariane: ganyan talaga pagnattraumatize
on another note, i made a slight progress on my portfolio by doing a rough draft of the positioning of the rectangular sleeping surface, the storage cube, the door and the lightsource inside the cube bedroom with them proper lightings and shadings.
too bad it got thrown away in the recycling by some random person at work thinking it was scrap. oh wells, atleast now i know that i need to learn the standard bed, door and storage sizes for the appropriate proportions.
DAMN YOU, MATH! you are the bane of my existence! :<
- my portfolio is in 0% progress after 3 days. not even just a rough draft in my head. not even a speck of idea could be grasped by my frustrated little brain.
- if ideas have wings, they’d be flying high above me and my wings are bound on chains called frustration and intimidation.
- i never expected anything like this. maybe i did but only a vague idea which i tried to kill with optimism. standing in front of this uncertainty only strengthens my imagined anxiety.
- i think i cracked my head from too much banging on the wall. i have no clue how to get through this. all i know is i want to go back to school and get on with my normal life. maybe if i close my eyes and hope for a miracle, my portfolio will start drawing by itself. yes?
mood: miserable and pathetic + sappy thanks to monthly girly hormones
eating: all my imaginations
drinking: juice + water listening to: imaginary girl by the silver seas playing: tekken 6 reading: an online preview of Architecture: Form, Space and Order by Francis Ching favorite word: frustration