REESE PIECES PANCAKE RECIPE
so i attempted to make pancake from scratch because pancake mixes are so expensive. i wanted to make chocolate chip pancakes to impress my roommates. unfortunately, we dont have chocolates lying around the house other than Reese pieces. i guess it’ll do.
here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Reese pieces (as many as you please)
- butter (optional)
1. in a sauce pan, heat milk and butter together until butter is melted. set aside.
2. in a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt together. mix well.
3. in a separate bowl, beat eggs slightly and whisk in the buttermilk mixture.
4. add the egg mixture together with the dry mixture by adding half of the liquid portion at a time. mix until free from clumps. add the reese pieces into the batter.
5. heat the skillet or a non-stick pan. brush with a little bit of butter (optional). with a ladle, scoop a decent amount of batter and heat it on the pan until golden brown.
6. flip to the other side and serve with love and pancake syrup.
you have to option to add the Reese pieces before or while cooking the pancakes.